(Open to Athlete Grade 7 through 12 for the calendar school year 2023-2024)
Registration Fee Includes
- Entry Fees to compete in Four (4) Meets
- Practice Facility Rentals and Attendance in 3 Practice Sessions Per Week with Coaching from Paid Qualified Coaches
- Practice shirt
- Team Uniform
Limited to 6 Athletes in each Age Division
- 17U to 18U
- 15U to 16U
- 13U to 14U
- 11U to 12U
Whether you're a sprinter, hurdler, long-distance runner, or all-around athlete, our club is designed to help you excel in the events of track and field. From perfecting your running form to mastering your technique in the high jump, pole vault, or shot put, our experienced coaches and supportive community will help you take your skills to the next level and achieve your goals.
- Best of all, our club is open to any athlete who is at least starting 7th grade in the upcoming year though has not completed their senior year.
- So whether you're a seasoned competitor or just starting out, there's a place for you in our club if you are open to optimizing the effectiveness & efficiency of your training program to maximize your track & field or cross country results
- Team workouts are held three times a week on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 6:00 PM, starting on May 22, 2023 in Henderson at various locations including Coronado High School, Foothill High School, Anthem Park and Lake Mead Christian Academy
- And with six epic meets scheduled throughout the season – including three local events and three out-of-town competitions, culminating in the regional and national championships in July – you'll have plenty of opportunities to put your skills to the test and showcase your talents to the world.
The RunRite Track & Field Club is committed to developing and maximizing every athlete's...
- Balance & Coordination
- Emotional & Mental Strength
- Pre-Race & Pre-Field Event Preparation
- Competition & Race Strategy
- Upper & Lower Body Strength/Flexibility
- Proper Nutrition & Hydration
Recovery, as well as pre-season, in-season, and post-season strategies.
During the school year we are in constant communication with your school coaches. Our goal is to work with the your school's staff to help you stay on the path to being the best athlete you can be based on your physical performance needs!
When you're ready to take your track and field game to the next level, join the RunRite Track and Field Club today and become part of a community that's dedicated to helping you become the best athlete you can be!
Join the RunRite Track & Field Club Today!
Z Athlete Factory