Watch the Video Below to Discover How We Optimize Any Basketball Player's Shooting Skills as well as The Effectiveness/Efficiency of Training Programs by Over 20% in Less than 15 Minutes!
Results from Pro Basketball
Results from High School Basketball
After experiencing chronic back pain, #1 basketball player in the USA Shabazz Muhammad of Las Vegas' Bishop Gorman prep underwent a Motion DNA 6-DOF biomechanics assessment to discover the root cause.
During the evaluation, Muhammad performed series of tests including...
- 6D A.I. Functional Movement Screen (overhead squat)
- 6D-A.I. Vertical Leap
- 6D-A.I. Free throw shooting.
“We had been looking everywhere and trying everything to get rid o periodic back pain. The tips on shooting are a bonus! The real objective was for me to find out how to eliminate back pain. ”
Shabazz Muhammad -Former USA #1 High school Player/Current NBA Player
OUR WORKSHOPS GIVE COACHES THE ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE RESULTS ON THE COURT!
There are many benefits to using our Motion DNA 6-DOF Basketball Free Throw & Jump Shooting Ai including the opportunities to discover:
- How to identify and correct the root causes of specific shooting faults or areas of weakness in any player's game.
- How to improve accuracy and consistency with optimized shooting technique.
- Assessing the impact of shoe, orthotics, braces, and exercise changes or modifications
- How to prevent or reduce the risk of basketball related injuries by identifying patterns that may be causing unnecessary strain on the body
Discover the exact areas of each player's body which impacts jumping, shooting efficiency, "on the court" endurance, improved fitness or the prevention of ACL, Achilles, & other player related injuries.