Welcome to the RunRite Track and Field Club
– the ultimate destination for developing track & field athletes who want to become better and reach their full potential in the exciting sport of track and field!
Whether you're a sprinter, hurdler, long-distance runner, or all-around athlete, our club is designed to help you excel in the events of track and field. From perfecting your running form to mastering your technique in the high jump, pole vault, or shot put, our coaches and supportive community will help you take your skills to the next level and achieve your goals.
Our club is open to anyone starting 7th grade and has not completed their senior year. So whether you're a seasoned competitor or just starting out, there's a place for you in our club.
- Workouts are held three times a week on Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays at 6:30 PM, starting on May 22, 2023.
And with six epic meets scheduled throughout the season – including three local events and three out-of-town competitions, culminating in the regional and national championships in July – you'll have plenty of opportunities to put your skills to the test and showcase your talents to the world.
The RunRite Track & Field Club is committed to developing and maximizing every athlete's...
- Balance & Coordination
- Emotional & Mental Strength
- Pre-Race & Pre-Field Event Preparation
- Competition & Race Strategy
- Upper & Lower Body Strength/Flexibility
- Proper Nutrition & Hydration
- Recovery, as well as pre-season, in-season, and post-season strategies.
Join the RunRite Track and Field Club today and become part of a community that's dedicated to helping you become the best athlete you can be!
Enroll in our Summer Track & Field Program Today!
Get ready to maximize your results & improve your average performance in any sport!
If you have questions or want to learn more about how our programs can accelerate you or your athletes' results by at least 15 months! Drop us a message!
No matter where you are...we'll come to your team location, facility, or share the next opportunity to attend a workshop as an individual athlete.